Crap....

Here are a few pictures




So on Tuesday I get up and start on my normal workout and I like to switch off on the type of stuff I do so I can get my whole body in shape. So I decided to start with some yoga to get me warmed up. I was about 15 mins into the workout,when it was time to do the lung while holding your arms out and standing still for 20 seconds, I was talking to Jackson and was trying to get stable when my back foot rolled forward and I tried to twist so that I would not hurt myself. Well that did not happen as you can see. So I am only able to do abs and arms for the next 2 weeks and then I can try to use my foot again. I did tair some ligaments but nothing broke.

3 comments:

Sue Peebler said...

Darn those injuries. Hey don't let it slow you down too much. Keep up the hard work. Focus on upper body and abs right now. Sorry to hear about your foot. Don't forget LOTS of water!!!

Unknown said...

Ouch Heidi! Keep up the good work.

timnrach said...

Bummer...but hey...no squats or lunges for a few weeks. That might be worth it (not my favorites).